Saturday 5 October 2013

In Between Post


With the next post I will be coming to an end on the general topic of good character and begin to focus in on one subject and do one post or two posts a week on it and so on. I will then be speaking of the companions that were around the Prophet(Peace be upon him) and how they set an example for others with their characters as well as speaking of the Prophet(Peace be upon him). Also I want to be a bit more interactive with anyone who views this page as I've been getting a lot of page views. I will post videos in my posts and so it would be nice if those who view the page would watch them and so that way there is more room and opportunity for discussion and knowledge gaining. Finally some of you may notice that my posts are a bit longer and that is because the topic of good character is such a wide and in depth topic that a short paragraph wouldn't be able to cover a lot and I explain a bit so others may understand more. The picture here will focus on one of the topics that I will be speaking of a bit more and pin point. It is women and romance and how the Prophet(Peace be upon him) was with his wives.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment